“Fall” into Somerford Place Columbia this Autumn
The crisp smell of autumn is in the air. With fall comes my favorite food—pumpkin! I look forward to the change in seasons because we get to enjoy the warm, hearty stews, pumpkin pies and cuddling in warm blankets. The weather isn’t too cold or too hot to enjoy a long walk outside. It’s amazing how our sense of smell and taste can evoke so many memories.
These memories are why Somerford Place places such an emphasis on our resident’s every day joys. It may be doing a group activity of baking an apple pie or listening to the leaves crackle while taking a walk on our secured walking path to bring that fall memory back. Our Bridge to Rediscovery Program© encourages our residents to rediscover the happiness that autumn time with family and friends can bring.
To schedule a time to experience this pleasure and see firsthand how your loved one with dementia can rediscover the special time surrounded by good food and good friends, call 410-313-9744. (Mention this ad when scheduling.)
Additional posts by womens
- Is it finally POSSIBLE to REVERSE AGING?, 25 Jan 2016 in Health & Wellness
- Tips for a Heart-Healthy Diet, 25 Jan 2016 in Health & Wellness
- Enjoy a Retreat at Bon Secours, 25 Jan 2016 in Business&Health & Wellness
- Shopping for a Cause: New Candy Striper Boutique Opens in Sykesville, 10 Dec 2015 in Health & Wellness
- The Holidays Are Upon Us. Let The Extra Busyness And Stress Commence!, 10 Dec 2015 in Business
- Bon Secours… Join us for a Retreat, 07 Apr 2015 in Health & Wellness
- The Need for Speed: Minimally invasive gynecologic surgical options can help you heal faster than expected., 07 Apr 2015 in Health & Wellness
- Getting In Touch with Your Inner Nature, 07 Feb 2015 in Health & Wellness
- Should You Keep Your Car or Sell It?, 07 Feb 2015 in Business