Stylish Jewelry Accents Keep Fall Fashion Affordable
You don’t need a new wardrobe to step out in style when days and nights begin to turn cool. A few well-chosen fashion jewelry accessories can turn last year’s outfits into this year’s top looks – and help define personal style, too!
Fall and winter jewelry trends will feature something for everyone – from unexpected metal finishes to classic pearls and festive crystals. At fun and informative in-home demonstrations, I help area women select styles for themselves and for gift-giving from a wide range of affordable and fashion-forward choices.
Adding some thoughtfully chosen pieces of jewelry to the clothes you already own can help you define a fashion-conscious, signature look for fall. Here are some tips on how the upcoming season’s hottest jewelry trends can re-energize your wardrobe and send a message about you.
- Pearl-essence. Pearls and other luminous textures add a touch of elegance. Classic and feminine, romantic and graceful, the new styles from this trend add the perfect finish to both everyday and special occasion outfits.
- Signature style. Think outside your mother’s jewelry box. Combine designs, colors and textures to create a look that’s uniquely yours!
- Metal combinations. Way beyond the “simple gold chain,” unusual finishes are keeping fashion jewelry fun and interesting this season!
- Earthy inspirations. Be inspired by natural materials and colors. Turquoise, mother-of-pearl and tiger’s eye – among others – delight your senses in a way that’s organically beautiful.
- A bit of whimsy. Run your errands with attitude. Playful motifs and styles with movement provide a little fun on an otherwise ordinary day.
- Graphic elements. Surprise your wardrobe! Add jewelry with lines, bold colors and simple silhouettes to put a modern twist on classic styling.
- Statement chic. Achieve maximum impact with minimum effort. These pieces say a lot, before you even say a word.
- Icy elegance. Looking for the ideal accessories for a special occasion? Put your little black dress on ice this year. Add sparkle and elegance with the frosty look of crystals.
Chances are you already have many of the wardrobe basics you need to create a signature look. My role is to help my clients learn how to use today’s trends in jewelry to transform their favorite outfits into fashion-forward statements of their personal style.
Additional posts by donnahenson
- Combine Entertaining with Shopping to Stretch Holiday Budgets: Holiday Dollars Do Double-duty at In-home Fashion Jewelry Get-togethers, 19 Sep 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- Accessories—The Finishing Touch to Any Outfit, 07 Aug 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- Versatility Highlights Summer Jewelry Trends: Great Gift Ideas and Accessories for All of Summer’s Events and Special Occasions, 03 Jun 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- A How-To Guide for Small Business Start-Ups, 31 Mar 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- Shopping to Stretch Holiday Budgets, 01 Dec 2010 in Fashion
- Accessories—The Finishing Touch to Any Outfit, 10 Aug 2010 in Fashion
- Summer 2010 Trend Forecast, 15 Jun 2010 in Fashion