Permanent Makeup Can Take Ten Years Off Instantly!
Treat yourself to perfectly applied makeup everyday! Look well rested, refreshed, and vibrant no matter what time of day! Wake up every morning with your makeup already done. Permanent cosmetics gives you the freedom to go about your day without having to “freshen up” your makeup and gives you the confidence of knowing you look your best at all times!
Permanent Makeup – What is it?
Permanent cosmetics, also referred to as micropigmentation is the sophisticated process of implanting specially formulated colored pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. The pigment is made of earth’s finest ingredients of inert organic and inorganic compounds formulated to be hyper-allergenic and fade resistant. The color can last up to 3-6 years or longer and is a convenient alternative to the daily application of makeup.
Who benefits from Permanent Makeup?
EVERYONE, from the young to the elderly, who desires a soft, natural enhancement to her appearance can benefit. Active people who want to look their best while doing activities such as swimming, biking, zumba, etc. and don’t want to worry about sweating and having their makeup run have permanent makeup done. People who may have shaky hands or poor eyesight and want a refreshed, younger look have permanent makeup done. Anyone who is allergic or has sensitive skin to traditional cosmetics also could benefit from permanent makeup. Permanent Make up is truly for everyone!
What Type of Permanent Makeup Procedures can be done?
- EYELINER – A fine line can enhance your lashes to give your eyes expression and depth. Your eyeliner won’t smudge, smear or run, ever, no matter what.
- EYEBROWS – Color added to eyebrows that are sparse, light in color or are non-existent can lift the eyes and frame the face. Proper placement of brows will open the eyes and oftentimes actually change the shape of the face. If you have little or no eyebrow hair, you will be amazed at the benefits of this procedure. It will look more natural than any topical pencil or powder that one may apply. For some, a minimalistic approach is taken so you look fresh and natural with a bare face. Most important, permanent cosmetics give you confidence to expose your natural beauty.
- LIP-LINER AND FULL LIP COLOR – A bit of color is perfect for reshaping uneven lips and will give your lip line back its youthful fullness and color that doesn’t fade, feather, or bleed. Your lips will look fuller and more defined with a natural or more dramatic blend of color enhancement, lasting all day, everyday.
- AREOLA REPIGMENTATION – for women who have undergone mastectomies, other breast surgeries, or who may have irregular or fading areolas, these permanent breast procedures are nothing short of a medical miracle. Used as a way to restore the natural beauty of your breast so you can regain your confidence.
- PARAMEDICAL PROCEDURES – Cancer and Burn patients, Alopecia, Tricotillmania, Cleft Lip, etc
What will the procedure feel like?
Although everyone’s tolerance is different, most people agree permanent makeup procedures are far more comfortable than anticipated. A two-step topical numbing technique is used to assure the client’s comfort.
What about Sterilization?
Only sterile, disposable probes are used for the procedures. All other equipment is either discarded or sterilized after each procedure.
How to choose a permanent makeup specialist
Choose a technician carefully by considering training, experience, and portfolio. Find a technician who follows strict sanitation and sterilization guidelines. All materials should be new and sterile for each client. The ability to communicate with your technician is of paramount importance. Your desired look should be discussed and conveyed to the technician with complete confidence in the ability to satisfy your desires.
Two of the best resources for identifying qualified individuals who do permanent makeup procedures are nonprofit professional organizations: the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals and the American Academy of Micropigmentation. They exist to promote ethics and education for the industry and awareness to the public.
With over 12 years of experience, Susan has satisfied the needs of thousands of clients. Her expertise extends to all skin types and complexions. Susan offers a gentle touch with an eye for detail and a drive for perfection. Give Susan just a little of your time and she will give you back 10 years. So, if you want to join the growing group of celebrities and others who don’t want to be slaves to makeup any longer but still wish to get up every morning looking great all day, everyday, do your research, find a technician and check out permanent cosmetics.