Eddie Woods Memorial Golf outing on Monday,May 14th at Compass Pointe, Pasadena, Md
|May 14, 2012|
On behalf of Special Olympics of Anne Arundel County and the Athletes, we are hoping that you can
partner with us and support our largest Fundraiser in our area. On May 14th, we will be hosting “The
Eddie Woods Memorial” golf tournament at Compass Pointe golf course in Pasadena. We are in need
of golfers, sponsors, tee sponsors, volunteers, and even donations to raffle off at our live/ silent auction. All proceeds go to support our Athletes of Anne Arundel County in their various programs.
We are reaching out to women in the community who may be able to help. Your support would allow us to continue to keep these programs available for so many of these special Olympic athletes in our county.
Please contact George Freyman @ 443-517-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank you in advance for your consideration of helping with this event and helping to make a huge
difference in the lives of these amazing athletes and their programs.
The 2012 Golf Committee
George Freyman / Chair
Additional posts by Events
- 1st Girls on the Green charity golf tournament in Laytonsville, MD, on June 22, 04 May 2012 in Events
- WomenFest on June 16, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., 22 Apr 2012 in Events
- Literacy Council 13th “Anyule Spelin’ Be” on April 26, 2012, 15 Apr 2012 in Events
- Wine in the Woods: A Celebration of Local Wine, Food, Arts and Entertainment, 12 Apr 2012 in Wine & Dine
- Let Go at Camp Letts: 17th Women’s Wellness Weekend, May 4-6, 2012, 10 Apr 2012 in Uncategorized
- COLUMBIA FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS PRESENTS LAKEFEST 2012, 10 Apr 2012 in Events&Uncategorized
- Rebuilding Together Howard County, April 28, 21 Mar 2012 in Events
- New Wellness Program for Breast Cancer Survivors Begins in April, 19 Mar 2012 in Events&Uncategorized
- COLUMBIA FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS PRESENTS GALA CELEBRATION 2012 on May 19, 12 Mar 2012 in Events