Stemfactor And Catalyst Serums:The Dynamic Duo for Your Skin
Peanut butter and jelly. Batman and Robin. Vanilla ice cream and hot fudge (had to throw that one in). Bread and butter. Lipstick and lip liner. You get the point…some things just go better together.
Of course, any half of these pairs by itself is great, but together they have a synergistic effect. For those of you who know me, you know I’m over the moon about Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare products for so many reasons:
- The products are all natural;
- They contain no artificial colors, fragrances, or parabens;
- They are affordable; and
- The products deliver results time and time again!
Clients consistently tell me how pleased they are with their results. How they receive compliments. How their skin is glowing! As an esthetician, I’m giddy with excitement when it comes to this kind of feedback.
Well folks, it keeps getting better. The combined effect of Osmosis’ two newest serums—StemFactor Liposomal Restoration Serum and Catalyst with SRGF-7 Skin Transformation Serum—is just fantastic. I love, love, love these products! So much so, I want to tell you all about them.
Osmosis’ Newest Product…StemFactor
StemFactor’s goal is to restore your skin’s growth factors to a level of younger skin. (Note: None of these cells comes from cord-blood tissue or embryos. StemFactor does not use actual stem cells, just the growth factors extracted from stem cells from a stem-cell bank.)
Revolutionary advancements have allowed scientists to gather the very same growth factors that our skin is slowly running out of as we age. These miraculous growth factors, found in StemFactor, have a patent-pending liposomal delivery system that increases their penetration into the skin by 100 percent. Since growth factors are large in size, Osmosis chose this liposomal delivery to drive the active ingredients into the dermis for significant improvements.
This magical transformational serum utilizes over 150 different growth factors to improve all aspects of aging and damaged skin. It gently stimulates and restores the skin’s healing process, which includes building collagen and elastin while healing hyperpigmentation.
The Nitty Gritty on Growth Factors
So, what do growth factors do, you’re wondering? They:
- Enable wound repair at the cellular level to even out your skin tone;
- Achieve remarkable improvements in elasticity and moisture;
- Increase production of collagen, which leads to significant improvements in the smoothing of lines and wrinkles;
- Increase and strengthen capillary walls and new cell formation;
- Increase new blood vessel formation; and
- Improve skins ability to fight infections.
StemFactor is so easy to use…just one to two pumps every morning and evening. Because it’s a lightweight serum that doesn’t make your skin sun sensitive (like many other anti-aging products), it’s the perfect product to use this summer!
There are a few brands out there that also offer growth factors from human stem cells, but according to Osmosis founder Ben Johnson, “StemFactor’s ability to deliver over 150 growth factors to the dermis with 600 percent better penetration is a game changer.”
Catalyst…The DNA Repair Serum
According to Osmosis, Catalyst is the most exciting product ever introduced to the skin care industry. Many of my clients agree…including me!
Now, stay with me, this is a little technical…Catalyst uses what science calls Zinc Finger Technology. Zinc Fingers are a group of peptides that are very active in our cells (think of them as skin care soldiers). They assist in the repair and formation of DNA, RNA, proteins, and antioxidants. The combination of powerful amino acids and peptides in Catalyst—a patented formula—create Zinc Fingers inside the cell. Yay—more soldiers. These cells go to work remodeling and repairing cell damage. Zinc Fingers encourage and facilitate DNA repair by providing the missing components needed to turn on the DNA repair functions.
Most people will see results in the first few weeks of using Catalyst. Yippee! I love results! The tone and texture of your skin will improve. Wrinkles, however, can take several months to correct because Zinc Finger Technology slowly rebuilds the quality and quantity of your collagen.
The Benefits of Osmosis’ Catalyst
By definition, a catalyst is something that causes change to occur. So this product is absolutely named appropriately! The Catalyst serum does so much, including:
- Rebuilds collagen by providing the building blocks needed for perfect collagen formation. This perfect collagen then replaces the damaged strands to rejuvenate the skin.
- Provides sun protection. Never before has DNA repair been so effective that it actually prevents sun damage better than any sunscreen.
- Creates pigment control by repairing the DNA responsible for pigment cells. Catalyst restores normal pigmentation, even for melasma.
- Heals capillaries. Some “broken” capillaries can be “fixed” through this zinc finger restoration process.
- Restores cells. Once Catalyst has been working for several months, it has the ability to fully rejuvenate skin cells and activate new stem cell formation.
- Prevents scarring through its ability to regulate collagen and improve immunity. Using Catalyst can reduce the scarring potential of any wound, including acne.
- Heals the skin. You’ll see a wide variety of imperfections on your skin disappear with repeated applications of Catalyst.
I’m so excited to offer these fantastic, state-of-the-art products to you. I feel comfortable recommending these products because I know they work.
Now keep in mind, your skin is an organ—it takes time to repair. You can’t change your diet for one week and expect to look like the cover model for Fitness magazine. The same goes for your skin. Real repair and real results take a little time!
You can use StemFactor or Catalyst separately, but, just like peanut butter and jelly, together they really pack a punch!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 410-303-3176 or Wendy0912@aol.com.
Additional posts by Wendy Williams, L.E.
- Wave “Good-Buy” to Wrinkles, 30 Oct 2012 in Fashion and Beauty
- Smart Summer Skin: Proven Products, Exciting Essentials, 11 Jun 2012 in Fashion and Beauty&Uncategorized
- Restore Your Aging Body and Skin: An Inside-Out and Outside-In Approach, 12 Apr 2012 in Fashion and Beauty&Health & Wellness
- The Patented Hydrafacial: THE Facial for Gorgeous, Winter Skin, 04 Feb 2012 in Fashion and Beauty&Health & Wellness
- The Patented Hydrafacial: THE Facial for Gorgeous, Glowing Holiday Skin, 02 Dec 2011 in Health & Wellness
- Embrace What Makes You You, 08 Aug 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- Share The Love, Spread The Word: Four Skincare Products Every Woman Should Know About, 31 Jan 2011 in Fashion and Beauty
- FOUNDATION FACTS:Building the Base for Your Beautiful Face, 01 Dec 2010 in Fashion and Beauty
- Share The Love, Spread The Word: Four Skincare Products Every Woman Should Know About, 08 Oct 2010 in Health & Wellness